Meet me in Seattle and we’ll talk how to do Wildly Successful Social Media for your Small Business!
I hope to see you there this June 17th at Microsoft’s campus in Seattle for the SBA’s National Small Business week!
We’ll be discussing:
Have you ever wondered how some small businesses succeed in marketing themselves online, and others just don’t get any attention or buyers?
With this workshop, you’ll be able to take your prospects up the ladder of engagement, you’ll be able to prove to
them that you are trustworthy, and make them want to buy from you.
You’ll learn to anticipate what your buyers want the most.
You’ll learn about Business Twitter 101.
You’ll learn about LinkedIn 101 for your business.
You’ll learn how to get more people to sign up for your email newsletter using social media AND on your website, and you’ll learn the right words to help people open your emails and get on with buying your products and services!
Participants will learn:
1. Steps 1-10 in the ladder of engagement
2. Why an enewsletter is important
3. What kind of content to put in your enewsletter
4. 4 ways to build your email list with social media and your website
5. 10 Keywords to make people open your emails
6. How to use Twitter for business
7. How to use LinkedIn for business
8. 3 ways to use social proof to help people buy
9. 5 Key Survey questions to help you reach your target market
10. Stupendous sales letters: How to get people to go through your sales page and buy
Bonus Materials (emailed to attendees):
1. 5 step worksheet for your ladder of engagement
2. Problem to Solution grid to help you write to your customers
3. E-newsletter examples to inspire
4. Slides and presentation notes