Join me on September 17th, 2016 at the Oregon Small Business Fair!
Date: Saturday, 9/27/16
Place: Warner Pacific College, SE Division St, Portland, OR
Title: How to get more customers through online marketing
Are you wondering how to connect with your customers?
Are newpaper ads not giving you the results you want?
How can you get more customers and more cash for your small business, all while keeping costs low?
Come to this brand new workshop and learn how to market online for business success!
Attendees will learn:
- How online marketing is ideal for small businesses
- How to shift your mindset about marketing online
- EC = MC and what it means for your small business online
- How to create persuasive content that convinces customers to buy
- What marketing automation is
- Why marketing automation is important for your small business
- 4 useful tools to make marketing automation easier
- AND MORE!
Attendees will walk away with a better idea of how to automate marketing for their small business, spend less time on marketing, and more time doing what they love.
Bonus Materials include:
- 5 key questions to create persuasive content
- Brainstorm tool for high-touch processes and how to automate them
- The Presentation Slides
- 4 Email Sales sequence sample
- 5 Email Nurture sequence sample
Mazarine Treyz loves to help small businesses get better customer relationships through consistent marketing.
She is the author of the 5 star rated Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media. She has taught hundreds of entrepreneurs marketing at the SBA’s National Small Business Week, The City of Austin, TX, West Side Development Corporation in San Antonio, TX, Multnomah County, Oregon SBDC, Washington SBDC, and many others. Her business, Wild Social Media LLC, is a certified Emerging, Woman-owned Small Business in Oregon.